---New Advertising---

Check out the 'BLOG BAZAAR','GRAPHICS GALORE' AND 'MAGAZINE MANIA' pages, if you would like your blog there tell me HERE.

Saturday 20 February 2010

Free items


So guys...does this ring a bell:
If not, then a while ago, Lillyandmile/Lilly posted about the fact that Stardoll was giving away free items if you become a Superstar/Topped-Up during February, then you would get some free items. Well, Idk if Lilly has already posted about this, but here are the free items. (Credit goes to The Stardoll Insiders for image)
I think they're actually quite nice, and I might get a pre-paid card, but Idk if it's worth it. Tbh, I don't think the money I spent on Stardoll's worth it; how many nice things do you find under $10sd? OK...depends, but still! Lol x

Sara xoxo

No comments: