---New Advertising---

Check out the 'BLOG BAZAAR','GRAPHICS GALORE' AND 'MAGAZINE MANIA' pages, if you would like your blog there tell me HERE.

Thursday 3 December 2009

COUTURE COMP! TASK 1



so the entrants for this comp are:
-ILoveWicked.
-cooldeer123
-sugarhoney144
-Taranee25
-*future*celeb*

since we had half of the entries required the prize will be reduced to 50sd and writer for the blog :)
for the first task you must Recreate this outfit by stella mcartney using minishop items, clothes, album, scenery e.c.t but NOT PHOTOSHOP!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Print screen your outfit and upload it to a image hosting site like tinypic.com and then give us the direct link in the comments.
Good Luck! :)
Lilly
xx

5 comments:

ILoveWicked. said...

Ooh! cool :)

Here's my entry:
http://i973.photobucket.com/albums/ae214/ILoveWicked_/stardollgos.png

Thanks! :)
xxx

*future*celeb*/Ally said...

Here it is!
http://tinypic.com/r/15heeeb/6

Thanks for including me in this contest!!!

Shayan. said...

Yay !
here is my entry
http://i50.tinypic.com/2qch7av.jpg

Miss M said...

I think that its ILoveWicked who has done the best job re-creating the outfit. Idk who should come next, but it would probably be *future*celeb*. Cooldeer123, yours was real good too! But it didn't look as much like the RL one. Maybe you could have made it using clothes, and used the balloons at the end to go at the top and bottom? Its just a suggestion; don't let my comments put you down. All 3 of you have done a great job. I don't think the winner has been announced though. Will check with Lillyandmile/Lilly just to make sure.
Lots of love
PwincessSara/Sara

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name on Stardoll is cr3ativ3. Is it too late to join? Please notify me on Stardoll because I don't visit this site often. x