---New Advertising---

Check out the 'BLOG BAZAAR','GRAPHICS GALORE' AND 'MAGAZINE MANIA' pages, if you would like your blog there tell me HERE.

Thursday 13 May 2010

Happy Birthday!!


This post is not related to Stardoll, and all Taylor Lautner fans may NOT want to read this! 

It's the 24th Birthday of someone who, this time, is a fav. actor, not actress. I posted about Emma Watsons' birthday quite a while ago, but now it's someone who I rank as evenly amazing. Someone EVERYONE will have heard of, whether or not they are a "Twi-Hard". 

He's a Twilight Star, but got his first big break in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. He's just starred in Remember Me...I prefer him over Jacob. Idk why. Lol. Some of you might have been able to guess. That's right....it's 

ROBERT PATTINSON!

Lol. He turns 24 today. I know, I know. I'm a weirdo, freak whatever whatever for posting a Happy Birthday wish to someone who don't know me, but facts are, that's who I am. So deal with it!!

So...I just wanna say a quick...
Myspace Comments
I couldn't find any vamp related ones, so seeing as he composes music, was the closest I could find!!

I love Team Edward. Edward is miles better than Jacob; wouldn't you agree?? And I am on about both RL and bookwise! xD 

Here are some images of my fav. vamp!

Robert Pattinson(Wire)
http://popularbiographies.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/robert-pattinson.jpg



Oh...and if you're Team Jacob...here's why you SHOULD be Team Edward.
And if you're Team Edward, then, well, enjoy!

TOP 10 REASONS TO BE TEAM EDWARD:


10. Because he’ll hold your drink for you when you need to use your hands and he’ll keep it cold, too. Not to mention he can be your personal ice-pack when you have a Bella moment.

9. He’s a vampire and they’ve been around for centuries whereas werewolves are just new inventions.
"Number 9 quoted by Robert Pattinson himself!"

8. He won’t fall asleep and drool all over you.

7. Who needs a disco ball when you have Edward? Just take him outside and dance it up ’cause he sparkles!

6. He’s a gentleman and will offer you choices.

5. He won’t stink like a wet dog if you wash him.

4. Jacob may run a 108° temperature but Edward’s still hotter.

3. He’ll whisper sweet nothings in your ear in many different languages as well as quote Romeo & Juliet verbatim.

2. Because, in the end, he got the girl!

1. He is portrayed by Robert Pattinson….need we say more?   

Courtesy of ...Electra....

And here's why some people are Team Edward. The top 10 reasons and this were "research" for my Stardoll's Most Wanted album entry.

Why Team Edward? Well, he's a vampire trying to be good, can save you from anything, will give up anything for you and is played by Rob Pattinson. So Why Not? PwincessSara (Me!)
I am 50/50...they're both gorgeous! Findurlove

I'm Team Edward because he represents the dream guy who is monogamous, protective, self-sacrificing, caring, passionate, cultured and handsine. What more could a girl want? ...Electra....

Team Edward....I don't know why...i like Twilight but i'm not a fan of it...so just picking...team edward :)   M_Themis

And here are some more images....*Drool*

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart (Rex)

Robert Pattinson (PA)

Robert Pattinson and Rupert Grint (PA)

Robert Pattinson (Rex)

   Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart (Rex)

Lol. Sorry. Just obsessed with Team Edward and Rob Pattinson!



No copyright infringment is intended by using any of the images in the above post.

5 comments:

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

happy birthday to him. I'm team Edward in the books. Undecided in RL. I saw Remember Me a few weeks ago and it was amazing - really shows you how good an actor he is and the ending was so unexpected and sad(I cried)

cheerleader2648 said...

Happy birthday to him. I am not really a fan of him but I am team Jacob because Jacob did not let bella get hurt like Edward did.Sorry but that is my opinion:)

Miss M said...

@Sd_Is_Da_Best:

Nah, I'm Team Edward for both. I've been dying to see Remember Me, but just haven't had the time to. What happens at the end? =]

@Cheerleader2468:

I don't mind. But Edward only hurt her to protect her. =]

Miss M said...

@SD_Is_Da_Best:
OMG I still remembered your comment about Remember Me. I watched it today-took TOO long, right? xD-and I see what you mean about the ending being really sad! I cried for about half an hour! And it was all I was thinking about. D:

online movies said...

nice one post.