---New Advertising---

Check out the 'BLOG BAZAAR','GRAPHICS GALORE' AND 'MAGAZINE MANIA' pages, if you would like your blog there tell me HERE.

Friday 5 March 2010

Free Facebook fan!

So, there's a free Facebook fan for all UK Users. I think its just one of those things which appears in your suite. Check it out:

If you're not from the UK, then:
Go to www.goproxing.com
In the link, type in www.stardoll.com/en/
Log in
Wait for around 10 seconds
Log out

It should now be in your normal stardoll suite.

*Note: If pop-ups appear on proxies, do not click as they may cause viruses. We cannot claim responsibility for any harm caused by proxies. To be safe, clear your cache/cookies and just in case, change your password

2 comments:

cheerleader2648 said...

I got mine different, when I logged in, I seen it. did not do anything, and I am from the USA.

free online movies said...

nice one.