---New Advertising---

Check out the 'BLOG BAZAAR','GRAPHICS GALORE' AND 'MAGAZINE MANIA' pages, if you would like your blog there tell me HERE.

Wednesday 13 January 2010

Decade of the teens

New decade of the teens floor is out today in starplaza with the remaining designs from the competition.


The designs were designed by the following people:
FashiongodS:



Cheerleader_92:

xomigoshclairex:

 Gadzinyeah:


Canadianmonkey3:

the following picture was taken from Canadianmonkey3's blog:

Looks like stardoll found a way to make the competition fairer by making the finalists prove that their design was original by sending it to them through mail.
What do you think?
Lilly
x

3 comments:

44nicole44 said...

Thank's for the Information ! xox

Mihaela said...

Hmm..I think this designs are better then the last ones!

cheerleader2648 said...

I love these designs, I also like that us non-SS get to have wraps, when I become SS I am going to get some of those dresses:)