---New Advertising---

Check out the 'BLOG BAZAAR','GRAPHICS GALORE' AND 'MAGAZINE MANIA' pages, if you would like your blog there tell me HERE.

Wednesday 15 July 2009

How was your day?

Not much on stardoll. So how was your day.
Today My cuz came over, this morning for the day until 4:30. So we road our electric scooters, with my sister. We went by the pond, where this boy, said he loves me, while he was, fishing. Then we all had lunch. We went on stardoll. Road scooters, again, the older boy was still fishing. He said he loved me, again, asked if he could race us. I said no. Then i went to my ortho appointment, witch took an hour. Went to get ice cream with my mom sister and cousin. Went back to ride scooter, the boy was STILL fishing, then my cousins mom came.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha that's nice. It's sad that I don't have any cousins in Australia 'cause my family's originally from the Philippines.
It's my first week back at school and today we had sport. And I found out my ex got dumped by his recent GF(I still like him heehee) and I saw her at sport & she looks JUST like Emma Roberts! O.O

katara4 said...

okay.....
i dont understand it at the moment xD

but nice text ;)