---New Advertising---

Check out the 'BLOG BAZAAR','GRAPHICS GALORE' AND 'MAGAZINE MANIA' pages, if you would like your blog there tell me HERE.

Tuesday 8 June 2010

LE & ANTIDOTE AVAILABLE TO SELL.


160 followers! YAY!

Hey guys! Hopefully all of you guys got what you wanted from LE. When I first got on, there was nothing left! I was pretty sick, and I didn't feel like going on my laptop earlier. I thought so many pieces would be left, since people are short on stardollars! I thought WRONG. So, sadly, I got about 2 pieces. Anyway, I gained some money back from sales! LE & Antidote are now available in the starbazaars! They can be sold! ALL OF IT to add to that. 1st season, 2nd season, 3rd season, 4th season. (Correct me if I am wrong.) :] And now, its easier to find DKNY, ANTIDOTE, AND LE in the starbazaar!


Larsa_Gurl