---New Advertising---

Check out the 'BLOG BAZAAR','GRAPHICS GALORE' AND 'MAGAZINE MANIA' pages, if you would like your blog there tell me HERE.

Saturday 22 May 2010

Please do me a favor!


Heyy! Just wanna ask a favor from all of you. I was checking out the tutorials on Lily Rose's (Doinker_Chic's) website, and I realised most of them are for using a Wacom Bamboo Tablet. So, I was wondering if I should create a tutorial for using a mouse? I aint experienced; I'll be honest there. Please go to my blog (Just click HERE if you don't know the address) and vote for the one you think I should do. The poll's right at the top of the home page.

Thank You!!!

xoxo

3 comments:

*future*celeb*/Ally said...

lovelifeandstardoll.blogspot.com

Louise (dream.on) said...

I set up a tutorial blog, and i use a mouse and gimp. louisestutorials.blogspot.com
I just started it yesterday so i'm still adding tutorials.

web design india said...

nice one.