---New Advertising---

Check out the 'BLOG BAZAAR','GRAPHICS GALORE' AND 'MAGAZINE MANIA' pages, if you would like your blog there tell me HERE.

Saturday 15 May 2010

MISSING HOTBUYS?

UPDATED ON 17/05/2010:  ALL THREE NOW RELEASED.

UPDATE: THE HEADBAND'S NOT RELEASED EITHER

I was wondering if I'd missed out on some hotbuys, as I aint paying much attention to the Starplaza, because I am short on Stardollars, and also because I am sure that someone would have posted it on any of these blogs by now. So, I checked in the May Hotbuys Article (Click HERE to read), and then in the store. I found that they'd missed some hotbuys out, just as the did with the Fendi top a while ago.

This time, it's the Minnie Mouse Bodysuit-which I personally adore!-and the gray skirt-I don't like this one as much. The Bodysuit, as you can see in the image, was due out on 11th May, and the skirt SHOULD have been released on 13th May. I wonder if they'll remember to release the headband on the doll on the left tomorrow...we'll have to wait and see!

Hmm...do you think they'll remember to release them?

1 comment:

Holls said...

They havent done the bow today is the 16th and its not there
im sad