---New Advertising---

Check out the 'BLOG BAZAAR','GRAPHICS GALORE' AND 'MAGAZINE MANIA' pages, if you would like your blog there tell me HERE.

Tuesday 18 May 2010

HOW "BAZAAR" ARE YOU??


You can now sell stuff in the Starbazaar for a price of up to $500sd! Useful if you want to sell something Rare or LE/Antidote, and don't feel comfortable trading. However, this time, Stardoll takes 10% of the profits, not just $1sd. I find this particularly outrageous. You buy something, and 10% goes to Stardoll, not the owner? Weird. And also, what happens if you sell something for $2sd? Or can you? xD. Because you cannot really get 0.2 of a Stardollar...You should get this dollmail...lovin' the sparkly vamp top! xD. Do you think Stardoll's just trying to be a bit more greedy? By raising prices and stuff? Let me know! I know I do. It's stupid. But makes sense if you want more money, I guess.


No comments: