---New Advertising---

Check out the 'BLOG BAZAAR','GRAPHICS GALORE' AND 'MAGAZINE MANIA' pages, if you would like your blog there tell me HERE.

Saturday 22 May 2010

COMING SOON: OBSESSION MAG



There's a new magazine coming soon, and it's called OBSESSION. I am a writer for it, so I thought I would ask you to follow the blog by clicking HERE. It's owned by one of my Stardoll friends BERKSHAGIRL601. Not seen the spoiler yet; logged on via Nintendo Wii, so can't add images xD. Will upload the spoiler when I get time.



OK...I am logged on to a computer now-how I have added my writer's banner!! Here's the spoiler. This is the first time I have seen it, and it looks quite good! Kind of has an exotic look. The graphic designers she's chosen are quite good! Can't wait to see the poses in the actual mag. Enjoy...

Created by FOREVERGORGEOUS

No comments: