---New Advertising---

Check out the 'BLOG BAZAAR','GRAPHICS GALORE' AND 'MAGAZINE MANIA' pages, if you would like your blog there tell me HERE.

Friday 16 April 2010

Happy Be-Lated 20th Emma Watson!

OMG...I was so busy yesterday, and I hardly logged on, so I couldn't wish a Happy 20th Birthday to one of my favourite RL actresses and models, Emma Watson!! For those of you who don't know who she is, she plays the part of Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter series. She also recently became the new face of the designer Burberry, and I seriously love her! She's amazing. I guess you wouldn't really call her a rising star, as she's already reached the point in her life where she's really famous, but even so, Happy Birthday!! I know some of you who are reading this post will probably be thinking "Wtf? You don't even know her, so why bother wishing her one?" Well, you're right about the first part, but I don't know half the people on Stardoll in real life either, but I still wish them a Happy Birthday, so what difference does it make wishing her one?? Here's some images of her:

Please note no copyright infringement is intended by using these images 

http://www.watsonfan.com/wallpaper/Emma-Watson-11.jpg
http://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/passtheremote/where-does-emma-watson-live1.jpg
http://limen11.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/emma-watson1g.jpg

  

5 comments:

Mihaela said...

Her and me are "Birthday twins"
xD

cheerleader2648 said...

you girls have the same birthday?
Cool. I love emma watson, she was so amazing in the Harry Potter movies:)

Abigail [: said...

H-Bday to Emma! :]

talonofthehawk said...

Happy Birthday to her!
She`s gorgeous!

online movies said...

this is really good.