---New Advertising---

Check out the 'BLOG BAZAAR','GRAPHICS GALORE' AND 'MAGAZINE MANIA' pages, if you would like your blog there tell me HERE.

Friday 23 April 2010

150 FOLLOWERS!!!



We have reached 150 followers!! I am really proud to be a part of this blog. I love writing here, and I love the fact that everyone here is really nice and friendly. Just want to say on behalf of all The Stardoll Gossip Staff, Thank You for helping us reach this Milestone. We really appreciate it, and thanks for being active, commenting and generally, well, being nice! x) And don't worry...there's more pics...=] Ignore the Wolfdreamer says...it's cause its created by someone but me...will be making my own graphic soon...

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments


There were MANY more, but I thought you'd get tired of seeing them all. If you create one, post the link, and I'll post it here! Once again...THANK YOU! ILYGSM!