---New Advertising---

Check out the 'BLOG BAZAAR','GRAPHICS GALORE' AND 'MAGAZINE MANIA' pages, if you would like your blog there tell me HERE.

Friday 26 March 2010

DKNY Lip Print Scarf!



Hey readers! I want to sell my DKNY Lip Print Scarf, because I never wear it and I want to buy some new LE, I belive you all heard about it!
I´ve bought it for 60 stardollars so I want to sell it for 120 stardollars. (or is it too expensive?)
If you want the scarf write in my guestbook or write a comment.

Update: BinaBaby87 told me the worth of it is 350-400! Now I want to sell it for 300!

Update2: Ok everyone say something different! Now I want to sell it for 250 stardollars and I don´t will lower it again!
Oh and I don´t want to go first, because:

I had DKNY caro pants and a girl said to me "you go first" I´ve done it, and my DKNY caro pants are away and I´v got nothing -.- Stardoll deleted the girl!

And I had DKNY lip print blouse and the other girl said to me "you go first and then you get my DKNY scuba dress" so I´ve done it again and I haven´t get DKNY scuba dress.

Now I´m careful and before I was a little bit stupid!
One tip: first think then do =)


xoxo Tascha

10 comments:

talonofthehawk said...

Does anyone know how much the Scuba`s worth? ;o

I want to sell mine.

Mihaela said...

Can I buy it?:)

Miss_Tascha said...

one of my friends said the worht of dkny scuba is 1 200 stardollars

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

no.
scuba is worth over 600sd, im selling mine for nearly 2000 lol
:)

Mihaela said...

xDD

Lip scarf is not worth 350-400.
:O
People selling it for 180-230

Miss_Tascha said...

the girl has a second account and she told me she always sold it for 300-400 stardollars

@ Lilly i´ve written 1200 but i made a space beetween 1 and 2 , did you see that?

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

@miss_tascha
ohh lol
sorry i didnt see that, i thought u wrote 200sd :P
x

talonofthehawk said...

I heard that the scuba`s worth 1500sd. ;o
I`m trying to get it for over 800SD, but no one will buy it for that much. D;

Anonymous said...

PLEASE SELL ME THE SCAF FOR 25OSD!

online movies said...

nice one post on your blog.