---New Advertising---

Check out the 'BLOG BAZAAR','GRAPHICS GALORE' AND 'MAGAZINE MANIA' pages, if you would like your blog there tell me HERE.

Friday 29 May 2009

HACKER (wannabe)ALERT!

sorry for not posting for like aaagggess i was just searching for new writers to post when i cant and i finally found the fab katsachocoholic! sooo, i was browsing through my GB when i saw the hacker that threatened me again so i checked her page and on her presentation she was saying she was gonna hack me and my best friend??and steal my dkny, and stuff but she hasnt done anything yet ever since she said that like months ago! but it gets worse people are actually scared of her and giving her codes and their dkny! and look how rude she is in her GB! wow!

presentation: Guestbook:

these people get worse!

No comments: